Lexi had her first soccer game last night. She was pretty excited about it. I really didn't get to see her play much, because I had to leave to go to Danielle's shower. While I was there, she was out on the field running around and kept grabbing herself. Paul thought it was because the shorts were to big......wrong.....I asked her if she had to go potty and she said YES!!!! I had forgotten in the rush to get to her to the game that prior to leaving the store to buy the cleats for her game, and running home to get her dressed and then to the get to the game on time that she said that she had to go to the bathroom at the store, and since we were running late (what else is new lately?) I told her to hold it, (the girl could probably hold it all day long, while her big sisters start crying after about two minutes). So I ran her up to the disgusting bathroom, and she relieved herself, and went back to play the game.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment