Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls Trip To Cali-Day 4

Jacque and I went to the grocery store to get food for lunch at the beach, and then went to Trader Joe's--I had never been to one and was curious what it was like.

We then went back to Nicole's and head to Avila beach, because it is sunnier with milder waves.

The girls loved the beach, Jamison and Lexi chased lots of birds. I think that all of the kids rolled in the sand and were covered head to toe with sand. Kami & Liz braved the 60 degree water, and enjoyed the waves. Kris got sunburned, forgot to sunscreen my face and chest. They didn't want to leave, and begged to go back the next day.

We went back to Nicole's and went swimming at her clubhouse. Jacque put her swim cap and goggles on and got in the water with the kids!!!!

For dinner we went to Klondike Pizza, and then walked the Pismo pier, and then to Doc Burnstein's Ice Cream Lab for Ice Cream. On the pier we saw a boil of birds (I think that is what it is called) It was pretty weird seeing that many birds.

After we went back home, and the kids were asleep, Trevor stayed with the kids, and Jacque, Nicole & I went to the movie and saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Jacque laughed at me because I fell asleep a couple of times and started to snore!!!!!

No comments: