Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful for my girls

This month I have been thinking alot of what I have to be thankful for, so after just reading Danielle's blog, I thought I might post my own thoughts of thankfulness.

I am thankful for all of the daughters I have.

Georgia Fawn: My 30 year step-daughter who is becoming more and more like my own daughter each day. It has been a long road to this point and very thankful to have her in my life, and for the great friendship that we have!!!
Kassandra Michelle: My angel Baby: What can I say about her.....It's so comforting to know that me and my family has our own special Guardian Angel watching over us, and it's also a privledge to be her mother, and it is so sweet that Kami, Liz And Lexi mention her at least once a week and tell me how much they miss her, doesn't that just melt your heart considering they were born after she had died. Elizabeth Ann: The first born of the twins, so little and such a fighter. Sometimes I have to stop and realize that she has been a fighter since the very first day that she was born, and I really need to appreciate her spunk because that is one of the very reasons she is here. I love being Liz's mom and am so proud of the young woman that she is becoming.
Kameron Marie: Born just 1 minute after Liz, Kami had to be a fighter as well. It is great to be a mom of twins and be able to witness the strong bond that these two girls have with each other. They can be arguing one minute and the next cuddled up together watching a show. I am so proud of Kami as she is growing up and learning so much each year.
Alexis Monique: She came along when we thought that we had completed our family. I am so glad that she joined our family, I just couldn't imagine what our lives would be like without her and her sweet little smile that seems to show up at all the right times, and make everyone feel better.
I am so very fortunate to have these 5 wonderful daughters.........Sometimes I might not act like I am, because life isn't always easy. But without these 5 girls my life wouldn't mean much. I am so thankful for them and what they add to my life to make it so great!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am thankful for them as well. Such great women/girls to be surrounded by for the rest of your life. Take care of them!