Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful for my guy---Paul


I am also thankful for my great husband. This week was a scary one. He has been coughing for about two months, I finally asked him----Did you start smoking again? You sound like you have a smokers hack. He told me no, but you would think so, the way that he was coughing. So I said that's it......You are going to the Dr. Well he went on Wed, They ordered a chest CT with and without contrast, because just an xray wouldn't pick up tiny spots. He had the CT on Thursday, and if course I was a nervous wreck thinking that he might have lung cancer, and how would I make it on my own. He has always told me that if he gets cancer he won't get treatment. Well I had an appt with the Dr on Friday afternoon. I asked the nurse if she knew how long it was to get results, she said that she would call. So after I was through with the Dr, I got the report that his lungs were clear. So that is a good sign. I'm not sure why he is hacking. But I am sure glad that he doesn't have cancer.
He really is a great guy, no matter how much I have complained about him. He knows when I really need him and steps up, and takes care of me. I love you Paul!!!!

No comments: