Monday, July 14, 2008

Why You Shouldn't Let Kids Have Crayons in the Car

Tuesday (7/1/08) when I came out from having my pedicure this is what I found on the running board of my car

This is the melted crayon that my first reaction was to throw on the ground, then I remembered to take a picture so I could blog about this.
This is what was left after I threw the wrapper on the ground, luckily I got it all wiped up (I think). But good lesson learned, NO CRAYONS IN THE CAR IN THE SUMMER!!!!

1 comment:

Bryce & Nicole said...

Good to know. Maybe you will have to remind me about a few kids things when I have kids one day. And I really mean one day off into the future! Kris we do need to take some pictures together! It's sad I don't have a single picture of you and I!