Friday, July 11, 2008

Being Frugal And Having A Blast!!!!

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A, and 7-11's Birthday. So knowing about this ahead of time I was dreading going, because of my fear of crowds and too many people. I picked Kami & Liz up from swim team and they insisted on a free slurpee, so I stopped and let them go in. They were pretty disappointed with the small size (7.11 ozs), but happy none the less. So the next freebie was a real scary one for me because I know how crowded Chick Fil A can be. I even had nightmares about it. So after some convincing we arrived at Chick Fil A at about 11:20 am for lunch and no one was there. We made our headbands there at the table. I couldn't stop laughing because I thought it was so funny, there weren't very many others there trying to get free food. (Danielle says she was more embarrassed by my laughing than our headbands). We all got a free entree and we just had to buy drinks and fries. It was a great time!!! I have learned that I have to put my anxiety to the side so that my children can have a great time, and I can be the mom that they need, and deserve.



















No comments: