
The little area on the very top is where we were!!!
20 years ago, my Dad told us we were doing something that we would never be able to do again. Well guess what????? I was able to go on top on the Church Office Building again!!!! And this time with my kids!!!! Capitol Roofing is reroofing the Church Office Building again. I remembered that I was afraid to go near the edge , but my Dad's partner urged me out there. (It is on the pent house, and there is a wall around the area 2 floors down). This time I wasn't quite as learly, but my girls sure were. After we had gone down one level they wanted to go back up. It was amazing to be able to look down on the temple from 31 stories in the air (approx 390'). 20 years ago we went up on 12:01 am on Monday morning, this time we went up at 11:00 pm, (because it wasn't Sunday). We had to wait a little while for the freight elevator, which was collecting garbage from each floor. Then we had to ride up the elevator with it full of garbage. That was kind of stinky!!! I am just glad that my girls were able to experience this amazing sight, that I was. Who knows what will happen in the next 20 years!!!!






2 comments:
I want to do it!!!!
so jealous.
Post a Comment