it was yummy! thanks for the invite! Savvy and I had lots of fun. so much fun that she was crying when we left!
Looks like fun. wish we could have been there!!!
hey even I didn't get one of those...um did kami cut her hair...and wow kris you are already a pro at this
It was a lot of fun! I'm so excited were blog buddies because I never see you in the office!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it was yummy! thanks for the invite! Savvy and I had lots of fun. so much fun that she was crying when we left!
Looks like fun. wish we could have been there!!!
hey even I didn't get one of those...um did kami cut her hair...and wow kris you are already a pro at this
It was a lot of fun! I'm so excited were blog buddies because I never see you in the office!
Post a Comment